NOW IS THE TIME!!!




Are You Ready!!???


Disaster, big or small... can happen any time without notice.

Can you survive until it's over??


Welcome to my Blog... I hope I can cast some light on this subject and maybe help get you ready for what ever there is in the future. Maybe an Earthquake,, a tornado,.. a hurricane,.. or just a lost job... bad health... what ever the disaster big or personal... Preparation IS the key to survival!!!


Saturday, November 23, 2013

But, Will It Light????...

I was just surfing a bit looking for more interesting stuff on the internet that could and would enhance your survival capabilities and came across this little tid bit about Zippo Lighters.  I have always carried a Zippo and this is just one more reason to add to the many other reasons to carry one.
Enjoy... 







Yet another example of Zippo usability in wet weather or after getting wet....

No comments:

Post a Comment